Dementia Friendly Hampshire
Dementia Friendly Hampshire is driving the development of dementia friendly communities across the county.
Initially a Project commissioned by Hampshire County Council and delivered by Andover Mind, we are now a new independent charity. We are linked with Alzheimer's Society's national Dementia Friendly Communities program.
We want Hampshire to be a county where people affected by dementia can live a good life, with opportunities to participate in and contribute to their communities and be valued for who they are.
We do this by:
- helping to set up and supporting local Dementia Action Groups
- encouraging organisations to become dementia friendly and to join the Hampshire Dementia Action Alliance
- being involved in innovative and exciting Projects and Partnerships
- signposting people to advice and information on dementia
- promoting Dementia Awareness
Anyone who is keen to make a positive difference to the lives of those affected by dementia is very welcome to join us!
Phone: 07557 653229